Baby Swim Float With Detachable Canopy | Kids Swim Trainer
No more leaks and inflatables!
Low-quality inflatables pose a huge hazard to your little one as most parents only realize that there’s a leak after discovering that their child is slowly sinking into the water. This can turn a nice day into a nightmare!
The perfect swim aid for your baby
Simply put them into the crotch strap to secure them, and they’re ready to go! No more risk of possibly slipping out or tipping in any direction.
New and Improved 2020 Design
Our waterproof infant swimming training device features improved safety harnesses, better anti-flip properties, and refinement to the overall design, along with new colors.
Why should you buy one for your kiddo?
- This baby swim trainer is lightweight and very portable. You can take this to the beach and pool. Also, a great to use in a bathtub to get your baby comfortable and confident in the water. A great alternative to floaties.
- Anti-flip design. This baby trainer pool float has widened sides for maximum buoyancy and the front of float is heightened to avoid tipping over.
- Non-Inflatable: Made with high quality, environmental friendly PearlFoam™. This is a premium material that is moisture proof, very breathable, lightweight with superior buoyancy.
- Ergonomic Design: Designed for maximum comfort. Allows your baby to learn to swim on their belly in a neutral position instead of the unnatural vertical position
- Safety Lock: Our Smart Swim Trainer holds the harness vest so the baby doesn’t slip when they are paddling. Double safety clasp ensures dual protection and safety
- Removable canopy and float tail
- Suitable for babies up from 3 months – 4 years old
- Up to 22kgs / 44lbs
- European EN13138 WATER SAFETY CERTIFIED
- Two ways swim style – can place your baby backward
- Non-inflate with high-quality pearl foam material
- Thick padded adjustable crotch and chest straps
Durable & Leak-proof!
Patented PearlFoam technology combined with a tough exterior cover which ensures it will last for years to come! It can even withstand the weight of a car with no deformations or damage at all. That means no more leaks, punctures or blowing!
- Do NOT use this as a lifesaving device, only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under supervision.
- Use it under parents’ supervision at all times.
- Please do not remove the plastic cover inside the float.
- Hand wash with mild detergent. Do not scrub or brush.
- Hang it in a cool and ventilated place after use in order to avoid mildew.
- Keep away from fire and high temperature, sharp objects to avoid any damage.
- Weight Limit: 22kgs MAX (44lbs)