StrongLift Wrist Straps
1000 in stock
While most people think that weight training is only for bodybuilders, that’s not necessarily always the case. The health benefits one can gain from strength training are endless – it helps improve your stamina, build muscles and joint strength as well as promote fat-free body mass to name a few.
Experience the benefits of weightlifting to your overall physical and mental health with the StrongLift Wrist Straps! If you find that your grip is your weakest link, these lifting hooks are perfect as they give you a firmer grasp allowing you to increase your reps and weight while maintaining a perfect form throughout your workout.
- Prevents Joint, Tendon & Other Hand Injuries
It comes with adjustable straps for a secure and perfect fit customized to you. Innovatively designed to provide the perfect wrist support, it transfers the weight away from the wrist and onto the targeted muscles like your triceps and biceps, thus preventing strain and pressure on your joints and wrists.
- Promotes Muscle Building
Aids in proper muscle building as it allows you to safely lift more reps and weight! Lift up to 600 lbs of weight as the fortified steel hooks will not succumb to even the slightest of pressure.
- Enhances Grip & Prevents Accidental Slip-Ups
Never worry about grip fails again with these heavy-duty wrist straps that allow you to perform deadlifts, pull ups, barbell rows and more with ease. The hooks ensure that you have a firm grip on the bar so that you don’t experience any accidental slip-ups which can potentially cause you unwanted injuries.
- Made With Moisture-Wicking Material
It’s padded with premium neoprene material which is both durable and breathable so whether you’re hitting the gym for an hour or longer, the material will effectively remove sweat allowing a dry and comfortable wear. So, don’t even sweat it!
Directions For Use:
- Slip your hand in the wrist support and ensure that the hook rests at the base of your hand.
- Once the hook is in position, secure it by wrapping the adjustable Velcro straps around your wrist.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for your other hand. Once done, you’re now ready to lift.
- To use hooks for lifting, assume your normal stance and reach for the bar.
- Make sure the hooks are secure around the bar then go ahead and lift.
Material: Heavy Duty Steel, Nylon, Neoprene