Experience Effortless And Seamless Leather Stitching!
Sew everything from leather & denim to canvas or tarpaulin! This toolkit can puncture holes in a diverse number of materials including those rugged, tough, and thick ones that other needles can’t. The Leathercraft Sewing Toolkit can be used on heavy-duty tarps such as those found on farms and boats, as well as on clothes and bags. You can even use it to perform your own strap repairs at home!
- PREMIUM MATERIAL AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN – The Leathercraft Sewing Toolkit is made of smooth hardwood & stainless steel for durability & ease of use. It is designed for easy & safe fabric punching that’ll protect your fingers while providing support when handling workpieces.
- VERSATILE CRAFTING TOOL – This sewing awl is the ideal tool for repairing and sewing tough canvas or leather items. With its hardwood handle and steel needles, it’s durable enough to mend jackets, belts, and straps.
- CONVENIENT – It also comes with heavy-duty polyester thread. This highly-versatile lock-stitch sewing awl is also a handy tool for enlarging existing holes.
HOW TO THREAD:
- The thread is at the bottom of the handle on a spool. Pull out the end cap to access the bobbin.
- Gently pull to unwind enough thread to complete your project plus about 3″ extra. You are pulling the end of the thread, which should be already inserted through the slot at the top of the handle and through the hole in the top of the ferrule.
- Wrap the thread around the tack on the handle one time. This will create tension while sewing.
- Choose a needle and insert it into the threaded post. Push it in all the way until you feel it stop. Thread the needle. There’s a groove at the top of the handle that acts as a thread guide.
- Replace the chuck lock and screw it down to secure.
- Material: Metal, Wood
- Length: 120mm
- 1 x Leathercraft Sewing Toolkit