Pet Teeth Cleaning Repair Kit
1000 in stock
Your pet’s bad breath is a bigger problem than you thought!
It’s actually a symptom that your pet’s gums have infection-causing bacteria, which can travel to the heart, kidney, and liver.
Stop periodontal disease in its track into your pet’s organs with this Pet Teeth Repairing Kit.
With this kit’s help, harmful contaminants in your four-legged friend’s mouth
will be no match for its powerful cleaning strength.
Now you can rest assured that your fur baby is always in tip-top condition
from the teeth down to the internal organs.
- FRESH PLANT-BASED ORAL FORMULA. Made from all-natural substance, it removes tartar build-ups and stubborn black stains by weakening calculus in your furry friend’s teeth, leaving their mouth fresh and clean.
- STRENGTHENS GUMS. Bad breath is not always caused by what your pet eats. Most often, it is because of the bacteria living under their gums.
Get rid of your pet’s bad breath by repairing damaged gums and fortifying it against harmful microorganisms.
- PET-FRIENDLY. Having periodontal diseases is painful for your furry companion. Don’t make them suffer more when brushing their mouth!
This pen’s soft brush makes cleaning painless and less stressful for your pet without causing inflammation while doing the job.
- EASY TO USE. Do you find it hard to clean your pet’s teeth because of their slippery saliva?
Use this pen instead! With its anti-slip design, the job is made a LOT easier and faster so you can focus more on removing the teeth stains.
- COST-SAVER. No need to refill the pen with oil over and over again. With just one single drop every session, you can cleanse your dog’s entire mouth from stains and bacteria.
Don’t wait for harmful agents in your pet’s mouth to infect their organs!
Get this Pet Teeth Repairing Kit TODAY and ensure a healthier life for your four-legged friend!!!
NOTE: We recommend using it twice a day for better results.
- Main Ingredients: AOP Cleansing Factor, Polypeptide, Carbomer, Nano S102-05, WDJ-38. Menthol, Natural Detergent, Flavoring, Food Flavor, Deionized Water, etc.
- Net Weight: 5 ml / 0.17 oz