UV Sterilizer with Wireless Charger
- CERTIFIED TO KILL 99.9% BACTERIA, GERMS, AND VIRUSES – There are many UV Sanitizers out there. Make sure you look for their EPA Establishment # on the box or label. The US Government’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires this by law to prove that a product actually does what it claims to do. Our EPA Establishment # is 97155-CHN-1. If you do not see an EPA Establishment # you cannot be sure it actually works!
- FITS LARGE SIZE SMARTPHONES – The inside area of our uv light sanitizer box is 6.875″ × 3.875″ × 1″ (175 × 98 × 25mm), big enough to fit most phones on the market today. The uv phone sanitizer is also great for cleaning masks, jewelry, keys, etc
- EASY TO USE – Place your items in our uv cell phone sanitizer. Press start. In 15 minutes our uv sanitizer kills 99.9% of all bacteria. Some products claim to work faster but our ultraviolet light sanitizer focuses on hygiene first. And it works! Our UVC Light Sanitizer box uses 4 shortwave ultraviolet (uvc) light sources, destroying nucleic acids of harmful microbes and bacteria. This is a safe and ideal method to sterilize any mobile device.
- WIRELESSLY CHARGES YOUR SMARTPHONE – The CHRGR UV Light Sanitizer eliminates the need for extra cables. Our uv sanitizer box is also a wireless charging pad compatible with any phone that supports wireless charging.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Our EPA Certified uv sterilizer ships from Amazon’s warehouses in the US to ensure fast delivery. If you are unsatisfied with your product for any reason, please return the item within 30 days from the date of delivery to receive a full refund.