Wireless 1080p Microscope Camera
DISCOVER THE HIDDEN DETAILS OF OUR WORLD
This wireless microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world. Used and trusted by millions as the #1 Microscope for:
- Computer Chip Design & Repair
- Recreation & Learning
- University Laboratory
- Photography & Video
- & Much more!
Discover the hidden details of our world by using our easy to use software available on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, & Linux devices. Stay precise by using our easy device on-screen button features, or use our direct embedded buttons to take instant photography and HD video recordings. Allows you to see even the smallest of details. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye.Applied to jewelry, coin, stamp, electronics, skin & hair, print industrial inspection, laboratory research, medical analysis, biological inspection, and more. The precision and clarity of our Microscope Camera provide unprecedented quality. Magnify any object up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and 8 super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images as you’ve never seen before, anywhere in the world.
This device is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, & Linux devices using a Wifi wireless connection to transfer stunning 1080p real-time video to any device and designed with instant photo, recording and sliding zoom buttons, suitable for any hobby or profession. See below for free app downloads.
HOW IT WORKS
With a discoverable Wifi signal emitting from our Microscope Camera, you will be able to connect any device to its signal fast & easy.
Our app allows you to snap HD photography & video on the go while analyzing objects under this amazing, full HD microscope, or you can use our easy on-screen controls to avoid disrupting your image. Using dynamic image sensors which keep steady, allowing you to get an in-depth 60 frames per second shot. The camera comes with a stabilizing stand to allows you to focus easily on the desired location of what you are analyzing with an amazing 50x to 1000x zoom. That’s enough to see the smallest details invisible to the human eye.
The Wireless Microscope has 8 LED lights built-in with a dimmer switch to adjust it to a brightness which suits your surrounding light and time of day. On the side, we have the 1 click SnapShot button which will instantly take a photo and save to your computer and a sliding zoom. Save your zoom presets easily for instantly desired magnification. The microscope is charged by USB and last around 10 hours maximum. Use while plugged in, or wirelessly.
HOW TO USE
- Download the appropriate app for your device below.
- Turn on the device camera, the indicator blue light will flash. this means it is now discoverable as a Wifi connection. When Wifi connection has been established the blue light will always be on.
- Open up the App software, if your device is connected to the Microscope Wifi signal. The app will automatically use the camera. (For Mac users, enable the camera by clicking the “Camera” tab in photo booth software and select “GENERAL-UVC#2”)
- See below for Windows Users.
Microsoft Windows Setup
- Download software, see below
- Connect to Wifi Microscope Camera. Indicator blue light will flash. this means it is now discoverable as a Wifi connection. When Wifi connection has been established the blue light will always be on.
- Open up Microscope Camera Software, Press the “settings” tab and connect the device labeled “GENERAL-UVC”
Free Software Apps Included – Downloads below:
iOS (iPhone + iPad) – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/max-see/id1387691074
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxsee.maxsee2
Windows – https://gofile.io/?c=l2gkNq
MacOS – Use “Photobooth” provided by apple computer
Linux – https://gofile.io/?c=cPKaPZ
- Resolution: 2,000,000 pixels
- Zooming multiple: 50 – 1000X
- Video Pixels: 1920*1080p / 1280*720p / 640*480p
- Imaging Distance: Manual adjustment (3~60mm)
- Wifi Connection range: 10m
- Image format: JPG
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: USB (5V DC)
- Video Format: MP4/ AVI
- Dynamic Frames 60fps / 30fps / 15fps
- Operating Systems: Android, iOS, Windows vista/7/8/10, MacOS 10.8 or later
- Package contents: WiFi Microscope, 1m USB cable, plastic base, metal tripod, packaging box